Friday, May 15, 2015

How to Start a Blog – Step by Step Guide by Mike Wallagher

Step by Step Tutorial by Mike Wallagher 


STEP ONE: Choose a Blog Topic
1. What should I write about?
2. What am I passionate about?
3. What am I an expert in?
 
STEP 2: Finding the Right Platform 
- What’s a “platform, anyway?”
- What platform do most people use?
- Why shouldn’t I just use a free platform, like tumblr?
- How much will it cost to start a WordPress blog on my own domain?

STEP 3: Setting Up Your Domain, Hosting & Blog 
- How do I pick the best domain name?
- Where should I get my domain name and hosting?
- How do I Install WordPress?

Blog Tips:

How to move from Blogger to WordPress – Complete Guide

101 Blog Post Ideas That Will Make Your Blog “HOT”

How to Promote Your Blog and Get More Visitors/Traffic

How to Add an Email Signup Box to Your WordPress Blog (… And Why it Matters?)

What is a BLOG? 9 Experts Share Their Opinions

How to Move Your Blog from WordPress.com to WordPress.org (self-hosted)

WordPress.com vs WordPress.org – What’s the Difference?

and much more on http://startbloggingonline.com/